Monday, December 6, 2010

Choir or Chaos?

 Every year my church has a Christmas choir. And every year my family and I enter. But this year I was told that I couldn't be in the adult one and had to be in the children's choir. That suprised me because every other year I had been in the adult choir. Even if I am a kid. Last year I was the youngest.Well this year has been an off year for my family anyway. And with Christmas coming there's even more hustle and bustle. Tonight I have a choir practise at church. Us kids are singing these songs:

1 The Coventry Carol (I have a solo at the end of this song),
2 Go tell it on the mountain's,
3 Welcome to our World by Michel w smith,
4 One king(only a small chorus and a couple echo's).

Our Christmas party were we'll be singing them is on the 11th of December also.
so there's a big rush to finish getting everything in place.

                                                                                         - With love,  Lissa E.

3 comments:

  1. hi this is me commenting on myself.lol. c'mon people comment follow my please. :>D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear you SING !!!!! Just SING for HIM and it will be wonderful !!!! Love, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susie. I'm so happy that you looked at my blog. I love jesus and you can be sure that I will sing for HIM on the 11th. Hope you can be there (in good health).

    ReplyDelete