Saturday, December 4, 2010

welcome to my blog!!!!!!!!



Welcome to my blog!!!!!!!


 Hi welcome to my blog. The name of my blog is from the bible in matthew 11:28-30
 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
This is jesus speaking, he tells us to submit to him and he will help us solve our problems. When I read that a well of love springs up in my heart for him because my heart knows that he really meant it. I live with 5 other children of which I’m the middle. And if you have many brothers and sisters then you know that life can be chaotic sometimes, and when I read this it promises me that god will give me rest If I put my trust in him. Well I should go but I’ll be back later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment