Tuesday, December 7, 2010

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

 Hi all.
As you can see on my title I would like you to comment on things in my blog. Even if you don't want to follow me I'd really like it if you commented on them. It shows me that people are actually paying attention to them and that I should keep writing. so far I've commented on myself twice and susie from church has commented on my blog, but that's all. Also if you see something wrong like a typo, please comment ,I'd really appreciate it. Don't be scared to tell me about anything (a sentence missing and so on). If your a random person so what I don't care!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. This is your mom!!! You wanted comments and corrections, so here's what your last sentence should look like:
    "If you're a random person, so what! I don't care!!!" Love you!

    ReplyDelete